We want you to be delighted with everything you buy on roseandpoetry.com.
Occasionally though, we know you may want to return or exchange something.
We are happy to offer a full refund or exchange within 28 days of receiving your order.
- Email email@example.com within 14 days of receiving your order to notify us of your return and be issued with a Returns Authorisation Number. You will then have a further 14 days to get the items back to us. Returns that reach us outside of 28 days and/or do not have a return authorisation number will not be accepted and will be returned to sender.
- In your email please state your Name, Order Number & Reason for Return.
- Once your return has been approved, you will receive an email confirming the return along with your Returns Authorisation Number.
- Write your returns authorisation number in the box provided on the returns form on opposite page, and post back with the unwanted items to Rose & Poetry in the original packaging.
- Upon receipt of the item(s) we will start the refund process. Funds will be reimbursed to the original form of payment.
Alternatively we can offer you a Rose & Poetry credit account.Should you prefer credit please mention this when requesting your Return Account Number.
- Items must be returned unworn and in good and saleable condition.
- We recommend all returns are sent via recorded delivery with a tracking number.
- Rose & Poetry cannot accept liability for any returned goods lost or damaged in the post.
- Packages without a return authorisation number unfortunately will not be accepted and will be returned.
- Returns outside the stated time frame will only be accepted at the discretion of Rose & Poetry.
- It is our policy to refund the original form of payment, so we will organise a refund to your account, which was used as payment through our secure online payment systems.
- Credit and Debit Card refunds may take up to 10 working days for your bank to complete.
- Rose & Poetry does not accept responsibility for refund processing times as they may vary depending on your bank.