- Email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving your order to notify us of your return and be issued with a Returns Authorisation Number. You will then have a further 14 days to get the items back to us. Returns that reach us outside of 28 days and/or do not have a return authorisation number will not be accepted and will be returned to sender.
- In your email please state your Name, Order Number & Reason for Return.
- Once your return has been approved, you will receive an email confirming the return along with your Returns Authorisation Number.
- Write your returns authorisation number in the box provided on the returns form on opposite page, and post back with the unwanted items to Rose & Poetry in the original packaging.
- Upon receipt of the item(s) we will start the refund process. Funds will be reimbursed to the original form of payment.
Alternatively we can offer you a Rose & Poetry credit account.Should you prefer credit please mention this when requesting your Return Account Number.
Returning Items to store in person :
You can return online orders to our store in person for an exchange, credit note or refund.
Please Email email@example.com within 14 days of receiving your order to notify us of your return. You will then have a further 14 days to bring the item(s) back to us. If you wish to have a refund rather than exchange/credit note, it will be processed via our secure online payment systems to the original form of payment. We will not be able to refund you for the goods in-store.
Click & Collect orders will be given a 48 hour grace period for pick up from the store after your "ready for pick-up"email has been issued. After this window, you have 28 days to return items for a refund, exchange or credit note, however refunds will be processed according to our online returns policy stated above.
We will not be able to refund you for the goods in-store, it will go through our online returns process. It is our policy to refund the original form of payment, so we will organise a refund to your account, which was used as payment through our secure online payment systems.
In-store Returns Policy
Our in-store policy is different to our online returns policy. For items bought in-store, you can exchange or receive a credit note to the value of the goods purchased if returned within 14 days of date of purchase (provided they have been returned, unworn, unused and in original saleable condition with all tags intact) We don’t offer refunds in-store and there is no return on sale/reduced goods.
- Items must be returned unworn and in good and saleable condition.
- We recommend all returns are sent via recorded delivery with a tracking number.
- Rose & Poetry cannot accept liability for any returned goods lost or damaged in the post.
- Packages without a return authorisation number unfortunately will not be accepted and will be returned.
- Returns outside the stated time frame will only be accepted at the discretion of Rose & Poetry.
- It is our policy to refund the original form of payment, so we will organise a refund to your account, which was used as payment through our secure online payment systems.
- Credit and Debit Card refunds may take up to 10 working days for your bank to complete.
- Rose & Poetry does not accept responsibility for refund processing times as they may vary depending on your bank.